Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tomorrow is my last day here at Truco. It's sad to think about not working with Bethany (and Anna!) anymore, but I try not to think about it. I have a lot of peace and excitment as I start this new chapter in my life. Selling Premier jewelry will be my fulltime job as I go back to school! Last night I took the final for my History class at NCTC and next monday I start a mini holiday class. I am taking Government, one of the most boring subjects in my opinion. However, it will be nice to get it done in only 2 1/2 weeks.

I have run out of time to do Christmas cards this year. :-( Oh well, at least we have a little christmas tree up and 2 stockings on the mantel! I will post pictures of our home soon. After this week I should have a lot more time on my hands. Hopefully.

My darling nephew Pacer Sanderson was born Monday morning at 8:58am! It was so cool getting to be at his birth. Such a special memory that I will never forget. Janae was so brave and did it all natural. I am so proud of her! Pacer is the most adorable, sweet and happy little baby! (not that I'm partial or anything)


Before I go, here are two pictures of us in NM on Thanksgiving. Thank you Uncle Walt!







No comments: